Richemont reported a strong set of results for the 2019 financial year, with group sales increasing 27% to €13.989 million from €11 million in 2018
Richemont reported strong growth for the 2019 financial year, with group revenues increasing 27% to €13.989 million from €11 million in 2018.
It’s a group with a very high potential that could further expand its turnover. And Reputation.
Because just making money is not enough in our time.
– Balancing the hard luxury with the acquisition of luxury leather goods brands
– Re-thinking and evolving and constantly improving the business
– Creating a full Richemont luxury experience for stakeholders and customers, outside Switzerland. Conquer the world! Why leaving all the space to competitors?
– Developing more storytelling other than just finance and organization news aka We Want to Dream!
– Developing a Purpose. For the Group.
– Same pay with #nogendergap. Do you know that the only top executive woman in the Board is payed less than half of the average of her men colleagues? #womenleadership
– Being relevant outside the “connoisseurs” and “collectors” field.
– Shifting from a “Male club mindset” to a “Luxury Community” of people.
– Paying more attention to Women. From employees to customers. And to their customer journey!
– Welcoming women as CEOs and top executives. Because they improve the Business!