One can think whatever about Kanye West but it’s impossible to deny his spontaneous talent of creating #epic projects.
The Fashion Industry has a lot to learn from him.
1. “Epic” is the key to be impactful. It doesn’t matter so much if it is an epic fail or success, if the event stands out from the boring crowd.
2. A wise mix of democratic exclusivity is a glorious cocktail for success. Kanye music is available to any fan but his Yeezy products are the most sought after collector’s items.
3. Don’t be afraid to stand out even if this means the risk to be unpopular.
4. Create epic, moving, inspiring gatherings. In a time where people desperately needs authentic emotions, get together like his “Sunday Service” are very well appreciated by crowds of youngsters as well as seniors
4. Do not crazily chase a certain generation of followers or customers. Everybody can help you be successful
5. Inspire and Create a dream and people will follow you for a long time
6. Evolve and create. Never rest on laurels.
7. Don’t try to be perfect. Accept your mistakes and meltdowns.
Touching the heart of people is much more effective than trying to convince them to buy your products.
Nurture the soul of your community.
They are your success.