Yesterday a majestic tribute was paid in Paris to Karl Lagerfeld. He will be deeply missed especially by those who didn’t learn from his example.
Karl Lagerfeld thoughts are a great inspiration to all fashion insiders.
1. “ Change is the healthiest way to survive”
2. “Fashion is about going ahead, not about memory.”
3. “I’m never content with what I do. I live in a sort of permanent dissatisfaction. I think that’s the secret to doing things well.”
4. “People who do a job that claims to be creative have to be alone to recharge their batteries. You can’t live 24 hours a day in the spotlight and remain creative. For people like me, solitude is a victory.”
5. “Don’t look to the approval of others for your mental stability”
6. “Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.”
7. “I like to reinvent myself — it’s part of my job.”
8. “Evolution is the secret for the next step.”
9. “Stuff your brain with knowledge.”
10. “Fashion is ephemeral, dangerous and unfair.”