– LVMH organized a Brand Desirability Forum in Paris. Chiara Ferragni was among the speakers and seated front row between Antoine Arnault and Sidney Toledano. You see why the fashion press shuns her?
Soundtrack “My way” Frank Sinatra
– Chanel released for the first time in 108 years the yearly revenues and growth trends. Boom!
Soundtrack “Hallelujah” Leonard Coen
– Prada and Ferragamo marketing directors exit the brands. But it’s not about the people, it’s the mindset
Soundtrack “Killing me softly” Fugees
– Krizia CEO leaves the brand after 18 months tenure
Soundtrack “Wake me up” Wham
– Bulgari goes “Wild Pop” with a new collection launch in Rome
Soundtrack “You’re the one that I want” Grease
– Hugo Boss sponsors Michael Jackson exhibition in London
Soundtrack “I need a hero” Bonnie Tyler