– BURBERRY. The company under the management of former Celine Marco Gobetti hired a couple of former CEOs as respectively President of Americas (Gianluca Flore) and CCO (Gavin Haig). Isn’t it a risk of having too many CEOs in the same house? Why not hiring focused experts of the field? Can a Dream Team be composed by several CEOs? Is it a sort of performance anxiety?
– RENZO ROSSO ONLY THE BRAVE 2017 RESULTS see a slight decrease of group revenues at 1.520 billion euro vs 1.580 of PY. A never ending deadlock with Diesel in great need of global rethinking and fresh revamp. Maybe they need to find their Virgil Abloh and have the courage to make the brand do a step forward
– CHANEL CRUISE AT GRAND PALAIS. Fellini anyone? But, please, save us from a “Ginger and Fred” nostalgia
– VOGUE ITALY MAY COVER BACKLASH. Is the Gigi Hadid painted in black photoshopped cover a symbol of respect for diversity? Apparently even Gigi disagrees on that.
– MISSONI COOKBOOK. In a time where fashion books are too often published without even a purpose or a meaning, this is an example of how the Missoni family is genuine and authentic in all the things they do.
– CRUISE COLLECTIONS. “Get to France” theme. With the exception of Prada. The only true Italian brand.