- A very interesting interview of Ferruccio Ferragamo to Corriere Fiorentino on the direction that the company: “changing without turning upside down”. A clear message to the top management and next CEO. The company has clear values to be respected, not disrupted.
- 2017 sees 0% revenues growth at constant perimeter. Not an easy task, but Bogliolo should find the way to highlight the change of direction: more cutting edge communication, product streamlining and new collections that can catch the attention of the tired customers. A spurt.
KIM JONES AT DIOR
- Will Dior become the new Vuitton?
PUMA estimates a yearly sales growth rate of 10% by 2022. So why Kering is so willing to dismiss it?
- With no fuzz, no frills, no tax elusion gossips, the established brand registers in 2017 +9% of revenues and growth in all geographical areas and product categories.
- Hopefully the new owner will spend some time elaborating a brand strategy, positioning and 3-years plan before hiring another designer, CEO and top management.
CALZEDONIA, THE ITALIAN SUCCESS STORY
- The group sees a +8,7% growth vs PY and reaches 2,3 billion euro turnover. We always speak not enough about these amazing successful fashion organizations.