LVMH recently announced the creation of the #Fenty brand under the group umbrella.
Rihanna is a Barbadian singer and business woman whose full name is Robyn Rihanna #Fenty.
She has more than 70 million followers on Instagram and sold more than 250 million records worldwide up to 2018.
Rihanna is well known for her music and fashion style.
During her career she collaborated with several iconic brands:
– 2011 Emporio Armani and Armani Jeans capsule collection
– 2013 River Island collection defined “horror show” by The Daily Beast
– 2014 she was appointed Creative Director at #Puma and her sneakers and fur-covered pool slides got almost sold out immediately
– 2015 Stance collection of avant-garde hosiery
– 2015 Dior Beauty ambassadress
– 2016 Dior sunglasses capsule priced between $840 and $1,950 per pair
– 2016 Manolo Blahnik collection including boots priced $ 4,000
– 2017 Fenty Beauty in collaboration with LVMH that made $ 500 million revenues in the first year
– 2017 Chopard collection
– 2018 Savage x Fenty size-inclusive lingerie line
2019 Fenty by LVMH is on.
Rihanna is a creative mind and it will be very interesting to see if the #luxury they speak about is just a synonymous of pricey or not.
And a great goal in terms of #diversity