While competitors are “stuck” in their success and troubles, LVMH seems to be speeding up on a series of crucial decisions.
– Balance geo-distribution of the business: Rihanna #Fenty is certainly not aimed at conquering China, but the USA, same as Virgil Abloh Louis Vuitton. These are big catalysts for the black community which represents a relevant market for fashion.
– #Beauty is a big business and when you own both Beauty Brands as well a key retailer you are on the easy path to success
– Slowly but steady growth compared to competitors
– #hospitality business from Cheval Blanc to Bulgari hotels to Belmond is a luxury lifestyle investment that reinforces the group image and perception and makes sense in the global #LuxuryExperience concept
– #winesandspirits is another channel very useful for being relevant in a channel that allows partnerships with key high-end sports players such as Roger Federer and entertainment events such as Golden Globes
Style and clear vision is what makes of this group the first entity in the luxury and fashion industry.
An interesting benchmark, indeed.